Skip to main content

Fitnah ~SAHIH Al~Bukhari

 

Pokie flowers


Salam walakum wa rahmatuAllahi Wa barkatoh 
Good morning, evening, afternoon
Today, Right now, yesterday and maybe even tomorrow..... There is so much fitnah going around us. What is fitnah? 
Fitna (or fitnah, pl. fitanArabicفتنة , فتن‎: "temptation, trial; sedition, civil strife, conflict"[1]) is an Arabic word with extensive connotations of trial, affliction, or distress.

If we just take a moment to think of our own personal family fitnah that we may be going right now. Then look at our ummah (community). Then the world fitnah... Right now its so important that we turn to the Quran and Sunnah on what to do?! How to deal with it? what should be done? So today,  I will be going to the Book of Alfitan in Sahih al Bukhari. 

  • In the Quran: (8:25) and fear the fitnah ( trail and affliction) which affects not in particular (only)those among you who do wrong. 
and the warning of the Prophet against al~fitan:
  • 7048: Narrated by Asthma: The Prophet said: I will be at my Hand -Tank ( al Kauthar ) waiting for who ever will come to me. Then some people will be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, My followers! it will be said, You do not know , they turned apostates as renegades (deserted their religion).   Ibn Abi Mulaika said: Oh Allah, we seek refuge with you from turning on our heals from islamic religion and from being put to trial 
  • another natrattation from Abdullah 7049: I will be at the al kauthar and some men amongst you will be brought to me, and when I will try to hand them some water they will be pulled away from me by force. whereupon I will say , oh my lord my companions! it will be said to me, you do not know what they did after you left. they introduced ne things (bid , heresies ) in the religion after you . 
So then the Prophet warned about things which you will see after me . (The Prophet ) 
  • Narrated Abdullah bin said : the Prophet said: have saber till you meet me at Al Hand Narrated by Abdullah the messenger said : you will see after me , selfishness (on the part of other people) and other matters that you will disapprove of , They asked, what do you order us to do ? He said : Pay your rights to them (to the rulers) and ask your rights from Allah 

  • 7053: Narrated by Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said: Whoever disapproves of something done by his (muslim) ruler then he should be patient , for who ever disobeys (disunites and goes away from hi ) muslim ruler even for a span will die as those who aided in the pre islamic period of Ignorance (rebellious sinners ) 
subhanAllah may Allah protect us and have mercy.  amen
  • Narrated by Usaid bin Hudair |: A man came to the Prophet and said oh , Allahs messenger! You appointed such and such person and you didn't appoint me? The Prophet said , after me you will see rulers not giving you rights ( but you should give them their right) and have saber (patient till see you me 
one more as I see this today : 
  • Narrated by Abu Hrarirah I heard the truthful (the prophet was known as the truthful one before islam and of corse after) and trusted by Allah saying : The destruction of my followers will be through the hands of the young men from Quraish. 
Just take a moment and reflect : listen to the rulers unless they call you to haram, have Sabar and the destruction of my followers will be from young men from quraish ... my question is ... why do we get so distracted.. Or let our selves get so distracted with this worldly things... (fitnah, drama, just life in gen.) that we forget to turn to the Quran and sunnah in time of needing answered, support , help , advice, the answer with what is going wrong with this world ?? we need to figure out that why? so we can figure out what we can do about it.. these reminders of having saber is the solution to not only our own actions but the actions of all this ummah.

    when we obey the Prophet we  obey Allah, when we obey Allah , he rewards us, he gives us barakah in this life and the next, he rectifies our affairs, he protects us from the fitnah that may be coming, that is here , or was... Please my Sisters and Brothers . Try hard to not forget and or distract or let shaytan distract you.. even just 15 min a day.. read .. look up a word .. find a topic, what ever is afflicting you. Start reading the whole Quran one page a day.. to get in that reminders. To hear over and over again Allah is here for you and to support you, he loves you ( he tests those who he loves) and he wants good for you in this life and the next. subhanAllah 

    This reminder is for me first and foremost. I am a single mom of 4, I take care of my disabled sister, I am trying to start a farm, to be more self sufficient... it gets hard, I know.. but as muslims we don't give up.. we keep going , we keep trying. we fall, make tubaah  if we need, and keep pushing .. never give up.. 

may Allah make it ease , guide , protect , have mercy on us. May he help us and make it easy to turn to him, to learn our religion, to implement our religion, and never ever ever to give up amen 

walakum as salam wa rahmauallahi wa barkatoh,
Dhakirah & Asama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 26, 2021 come study with me ...

Salam walakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barkatoh,  I pray this reaches you in strong deep and eman and good health.  good morning, evening, afternoon Today I wanted to try a different style of blogging. kinda like an all-day thing. To share what i learned and or notes of my Islamic studies.  Let us see if it can be beneficial.  Quran (Starting at page 6, Sura 2:7) Allah has set a seal on their hearts and their hearing (they are closed from accepting Allah's guidance) and on their eyes there is a covering and  Theirs  will be a torment.  subhanAllah we ask Allah to protect us from this and guide us always amen,  let us see what the tasfir says. Tasfir (ibn Kathir )  at the start of the ayat its says (khatama allah) which means Allah sealed . Qatadah said: that this ayah means, shaytan controlled them when they obeyed him. therefore, Allah sealed their hearts, hearing and sight , and they could neither see the guidance nor  hear, comprehend or understand. Ibn Jurayj said that mujahid said

Let us keep learning about FITNAH (Fitan)

as salam walakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barkatoh, I pray this reaches you all in strong deen and eman and good health. Good morning evening afternoon. Continuing on the Hadith about fitnah we are on page 127 in the 9th volume of shahi bukari.  Narrated by Zainab bint jahsh : The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said "La ilaha illallah ( none has the right to worship but he) woe to the Arabs , from the great evil that is nearly, approaching them. Today (think about this, Today is at his time.. we are over 1400 years right now from this point) a gap has been made in the wall of Yaj'uj and majuj (gog and mog) like this. (sufayan illustrated this by forming the 90 or 100 with his fingers ) it was asked , "shall we be destroyed, though there are righteous people among us? The Prophet said yes if al-khabath increased. what is al khabath?: is as illegal sexual intercourse (reflect in our society right now), and illegitimate children (reflect on society righ

study with me June 6th

 Salam walakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barkatoh,  (Good morning, evening, afternoon)  I pray this reaches you all in strong deen and Eman and good health.  Today is the 6th of June 2021 alhduallah. right now is 10:30 am Today i am going to head to the Quran. we have been having alot of reminders and trials personally and the Phrophet Said that when you have a concern to turn back to the Quran and Sunnah. So I will start with the Quran .  Quran: when studying the Quran for me I do it in different ways. In this situation, i look up the word that I need the reminder or learn what Allah says about it. for example, feeling lost.. I will look up the word in the Quran and then read those verses then go to trasfir and then read that.. Or I will go chapter by chapter ,  Today looking up the word,  decision:  And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's)